I have to interrupt my "I LOVE" blog series to wish Mr. & Mrs. Pouncey a happy anniversary! We had a blast working with them and we learned a ton of tidbits from this fun wedding!
- If you want to have a PARTY, let the Pouncey's throw it. A monsoon wouldn't keep people away!
- Kasey could join our design team. She's so creative!
- Not every bride can pull off hot pink lipstick.....but she did! STUNNING!
- Back up plans (rain plans) are a MUST!
- There is funky lighting in the closet at the cabin. If you are looking at something important take it outside! ;)
- Last minute designs can STEAL the show!
This picture may be my personal fave! The hug, the onlookers through the window, the veil, the bouquet, her smile, and that LIPSTICK! GORGEOUS!
Drumroll PLEASE! For me the star of the show (besides Kasey of course), was our custom built candle chandelier!!! When we first designed this wedding, there was 1 tent. A large tent for food and dancing. The guests would dine under the trees. The weather had other plans. Two days before the wedding the forecast CHANGED. By Saturday, we had 4 tents. We had gorgeous black iron chandeliers from Brendle Rentals hanging in the main tent. The ceremony tent wouldn't require much. The tent for guest dining would be full of tables with candles. But what would we do for lighting in what would now be the food tent? On Friday, Leah, our hubbies, and I went to paw paw's barn (I have taken over any extra storage he has! He may not be thrilled!). With plywood, foam, candles, a glue gun, and MOSS, we created this conversation piece! LOVE IT!